Search This Blog

NEWEST HEADSCULPT

NEWEST HEADSCULPT
Leslie Nielsen v2

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tom Wilkinson as Falcone figure bash




 Finally, my Tom Wilkinson figure as Carmine Falcone from Batman Begins. I'm really happy how this turned out. I spent like an hour or so futzing and working with the clothing to make it look right, I also added some cotton padding to the base figure, a regular HT TT I had lying around. It's not the best of paddings, but it works, I think, haha.

as a matter of fact I really like the Figureboss clothing set, really well done AND the best of all, very affordable, it's around $34 from some online and ebay vendors, I will be keeping an eye out on their future releases. As for the ACI toys shirt and tie, well, what can I say ? top notch as always, no complaints.

 This might sound like I'm advertising their brands, but it's not like that, I'm just grateful that they made this possible with their products.

 Anyhow, I didn't picture the shoes because he doesn't have any yet, I thought that the Figureboss clothing set included them, I guess I didn't read the description before buying, XD .

No comments: