Search This Blog

NEWEST HEADSCULPT

NEWEST HEADSCULPT
Leslie Nielsen v2

Saturday, July 6, 2013

NEW WEBSITE


First of all, thanks to all the people who visits my blog, means a lot, but I think it's time to make a small transition from a blog to a website, so I spend months figuring out how to do one and here it is:

http://cheungkinmen.wix.com/cheungkinmen

 That will be my official Website, if you have some time in your schedule please visit it regularly, I'll appreciated it immensely. Some giveaways might come to celebrate, stay tuned.

 I will of course keep updating this blog, but everything will be there in my website too, specially the store, personally I think it's easier to manage a store in a website than in a blog. I like the look of a site, it's more organized for pictures and whatnot, maintaining this blog has been a little hectic, that is why I haven't updated the links anymore.

 So I think that's it, thanks again everybody.

- Cheungkinmen

No comments: